The MET Brackets, make your picks today! Due to the Woody or JoeP with 5 point$ due by Wednesday before 13.1 is posted…
METAGC Brackets Final 2013
METAGC Chica Brackets Final 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnP-DiGyZgc – “We are not proper regional material” JoeP
1. “Loser” for a particular Open WOD is the eligible person who ranked last in the immediately preceding Open WOD, according to the CF Games ranking system. No person is eligible to be the Loser more than once, unless they were also the Winner at some other point, in which case they can be the Loser every remaining week.
2. “Winner” for a particular Open WOD is the person who ranked first in the immediately preceding Open WOD, according to the CF Games ranking system. Repeated status as the Winner is permitted to be unlimited.
3. For any particular week, the Loser wears the Tutu for the Open WOD and the Winner wears the Shirt. The Tutu and the Shirt will be disclosed as part of these rules. The Tutu should be worn with appropriate accessories.
4. During the week after the last Open WOD, the lowest ranking person from the Open, in total, who has not previously been the Loser shall wear the Tutu for each CFC class WOD in which such person participates.
5. The Tutu shall not be washed during the Open unless it has blood or vomit on it. The Shirt shall be washed after each use, before delivering it to the new Winner at any time.
6. “Overall Winner” is the person who ranked highest at the end of the Open according to the CF Games ranking system. The Overall Winner will be awarded the Shirt to be added to their Crossfit Wardrobe.
7. You cannot shun your obligations hereunder by mere disability, hardship, or family personal emergency, though we will recognize and permit exception for deaths by battle, murder, sudden wealth, pestilence, hooch or lead. We anticipate that the CFC community at large will not lightly tolerate welchers, swindlers, cheats, liars, nancy-pants, or evaders, and we hope they will support the spirit of these rules by showing extreme disdain and scorn (if not great vengeance and furious anger) towards those who do not comply. AND THEY WILL BE MADE AWARE OF YOUR SHIRKING.
To register send an email with you name, Fran time, Deadlift PR, SSN, Mother’s maiden name and favorite One Direction song to METAGCLMNOP@gmail.com
-JK is not eligible unless he buys-in by completing 13.1 in the tutu. For future METs: The previous year’s METAGC will be forced to wear the tutu for the first Open workout the following year. This is to remind him that while he is the top Marginal, he is still Marginal.
-A new “winner’s” shirt. A picture if it can be seen above.
-The ME March Madness…that is right boys and girls, this year you can all get involved! All “Athletes” must submit their Fran time and their Deadlift PR when they register. This will be used to compute a seeding and generate brackets. Brackets will be made available to all you non-METAs so that you can pick your favorites and root them on of the final showdown.
-A Final Showdown where the bracket winner will face off against the META with the highest point total through 13.4. 13.5 will be the grand champion showdown and we will crown the METAGC! I don’t think I can legally mention money or wagering, I don’t want to be cuffed and frisked by copper Bob the 12 o’clock bully…he smells like Icy Hot, but there may be a kitty for the brackets….but if it is illegal there won’t be (obvious exaggerated wink).